- 4 Sweetpotatoes
- Sweet paprika powder
1. Rinse and chop the sweetpotatoes into “sticks”: first half the potato, then half again, and again, until you are satisfied with the size.
2. Lay the chopped sweetpotatoes on a tray that has baking paper on it.
3. Pour some olive oil, and add salt, chilipowder and sweet paprika on top of the sweetpotatoes and mix everything with your hands, massage throughoutly.
4. Put the sweetpotatoes in the oven for around 30 minutes in 200 C degrees.
- Tomatopure 200g
- Salt 1 tsp
- Honey 1 tsp
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Fresh lemon juice 2 tbsp
1. Mix everything in a bowl.
2. Try the taste.
3. Add more of any of the ingredients if it feels like there is something missing in the taste.
Extra: garnish the dish with chives.